With ezcap289 Lecture Capture, just press one button to record digital lesson contents or meeting presentations. with integrated microphone, recording HD lecture combined with voice. It is plug & Play, standalone working no need PC.
2. HOST—For plugging USB flash drive or USB HDD to save recorded files.
3. LINE IN—Connect line audio so mixed with video.
4. LINE OUT—By pass from line in (not output from HDMI)
5. HDMI OUTPUT—Pass through from HDMI input or VGA input.
6. HDMI INPUT
7. VGA INPUT
8. VGA OUTPUT—Loop through display video from VGA input only.
9. MUTE — Button for microphone on or mute.See below “Mute key, and microphone volume”
10. MIC+-— Button for switching microphone gain. See below “Mute key, and microphone value”.
11. REC—Press to start recording, red REC LED will turn on, press again to stop recording, LED will flash few seconds, then turns off. HDMI LED on means record from HDMI input, VGA LED on means record from VGA input. If no video input, both HDMI and VGA LEDs will turn off, but still can record voice with black screen.
12. 720/1080—When input video is 1920*1080, press this button to set the resolution of record video between 720 and 1080, 720 LED on means record 720, 1080 LED on means record 1080. Before you press this button to set recording video quality, 1080 green LED keeps on when input 1080 resolution video or no video source input, and 720 green LED keeps on when input 720 or less than 720 resolution video.
13. ON/OFF—Short press to power on, and MUTE green LED will turn on. Long press 3 seconds again to power off, green LED will turn off. It’s no effect during recording.
USB 2.0 Host
HDMI,LINE IN, Microphone inside
HDMI (Pass-through from HDMI, VGA), VGA (loop from VGA)
HDMI (Pass-through from HDMI), Line out(Pass-through from LINE IN only)
ezcap289 Lecture Capture
5V/2A DC adapter, Software CD, User Manual
Hardware H.264 encoder
Record button, 720p/1080p button, gain set button, mute button, ON/OFF button
LED indicator for working status
USB Flash Drive, USB HDD
Note: The exFAT format is not supported.
Input / Pass-through: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
Capture: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p)