- Brand Name: ezcap
- Model Number: ezcap116
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- name: usb video capture for win10
- chip: 2860
- Color: silver and black
- Function: capture videos through pc
- Packing: Color Box
- weight: 170g
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||giftbox ezcap116 chip 2860 USB Video Grabber for win10|
|Delivery Detail:||1-3 days SD Video capture for win10|
ezcap116 USB 2.0 Video Grabber with Audio, it can capture High-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. However, the installation is very simple and the external power is unnecessary.
Solution for laptop, we have enclosed the professional video editing software then provide best editing function for you. Video Studio is video-editing software that makes editing your movies as fun as shooting them. The new Video Studio Movie Wizard helps novice users finish stylish movies in only three steps. Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices.
High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating.
- Include Professional and easy to learn & used video editor software
- Popular USB 2.0 interface and not need other
- Capture Video & Audio though USB 2.0 interface
- Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation control
- The dimension suitable that is easy to carry
- Could capture audio without the sound card
- High plug & play
- Support For All Formats: record in DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video
- Applying to internet conference / net meeting.
- Complies With USB Specification Rev. 2.0
- Supports NTSC, PAL Video format
- Video input: One RCA composite, One S-Video
- Audio input : Stereo audio (RCA)
- Dimension : (L)78 x (W)30 x (H)20mm
- USB bus power
- Supports high quality video resolution:
NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30fps
PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25fps
- ezcap116 USB Video Grabber with Audio
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD (Includes drivers, Video Edeiting/Converting software, and Manual)
- P4 1.7GHz CPU or above
- 256MB RAM
- VGA card with 32MB memory
- One available USB 2.0 port
- Compatible Windows-sound card
- Microsoft windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight/Ten
1, You maybe have to buy Video and Audio cable, and S-Video cable to connect the USB Video Capture with your analog video device. You need to buy the Scart Video/Audio adapter if the output of your video source device is Scart type.
2, The following devices can be used as analog video sources:
Video recorder, DVD player, Video camera, Set-top box, Game player, and any device that provides an analog video signal.
FAQ from Manual in software CD
Question: I am unable to connect ezcap USB 2.0 Video Capture to my VCR / camcorder / DVD player – what can I do?
Answer: When you buy a VCR, camcorder or DVD player you are usually supplied with an ‘RGB lead’. This lead has three yellow, red and white connectors at each end, or alternatively it may have these connectors at one end and a Scart jack at the other end.
Question: If you have a 'mono' camcorder, when you connect it up you may get no audio whatsoever. Must I have a stereo camcorder?
Answer: ezcap USB 2.0 Video Capture can work with a 'mono' camcorder.
Question: Can you see what you are recording?
Answer: A small window is found at the top of the screen to show what you are recording.
Question: If my Video is e.g. 180mins long, will it take this long to transfer via the eezcapUSB 2.0 Video Capture?
Question: Can the ezcap USB 2.0 Video Capture be used to record videos from other devices such as a Sky box or straight from a television, or anything along those lines?
Answer: Yes it can. As long as the device you wish to record from has the relevant outputs required (Red, White and Yellow phono video lead). These must be outputs and not inputs otherwise it will not work. Please check the device’s manual first to see whether your device has the outputs needed.
Question: Can I copy original movies onto my computer using the ezcap USB 2.0 Video Capture?
Answer: No, this is illegal. It is piracy to copy a film and then sell or lend it to another person without permission to do so.
Question: Will the videos I record onto my computer take up much space?
Answer: Yes they will. Video files are large files. You can choose the quality of the video to save space on your computer. The lower quality for the smaller file.
Question: How long will it take to record?
Answer: This is a real time capture device therefore it will take 3 hours to record a 3 hour tape.
Question: How many hours of video tape will produce 1GB of digital data.
Answer: The space depends on which format and which size you choose. For example: in AVI format there is no compression of data, and therefore it produces about 1GB for 10 minutes recording. However it only uses around 200MB if using MPEG format, and only about 30MB if using WMV format.
Question: Is the ezcap USB 2.0 Video Capture compatible with the old style video 8mm camcorders?
Answer: Yes it is. You will have to by a connection lead. You may require an RGB lead.