- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: ezcap
- Model Number: ezcap4000
- Item name:: 4 channels USB DVR
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||samples:1day;1K-2K:5days;below 10K:5-22days;over 10K:25-28days|
4 CHANNEL USB2.0 DVR is the safety system of ideal design for home/office/shop guard or baby care purpose
4 Channels DVR,USB DVR,CCTV DVR,mini dvr,dvr player,dvr camera
• Support Window Seven OS - NEW.
• Schedule record mode, Motion detection mode, Sensor alarm record mode, Recycling record mode
• Support Multi-languages:English,German,Spanish,Portuguese,Japanese,Russian,Serbian
• Users management
• Multi-channel display
• Support 320x240 / 640x480 (NTSC), 352x288 / 704x576(PAL) standard resolutions.
• Image color adjustable for each channel, including contrast, lightness, hue and saturation.
• MPEG4 compression format, greatly reduce HDD usage
• Powerful video playing back functions, including playing back, pause, stop, fast-forward, single-frame play and image capture.
• Support advanced search mode. Users can search by date/time, camera, record mode, and random combination of the three methods.
• Support recorded files backup, delete by date/time, camera.
• Convenient to extend system functions by software upgrade.
• CPU and storage resources saving by advanced technology
• Remote Surveillance and P.T.Z control through LAN, Intranet, and Internet.
• Support alarm pre-record.
• Support buzzer, email alarm out.
• Can greatly decrease fragmented files while using NTFS partition.
• User-friendly graphical user interface.
Owns 4 video input and 4 audio input,4 channels total 120fps(PAL) and 120fps(NTSC).
4 Channel USB DVR
A safety system of ideal design for home/office/shop guard or baby care purpose
• Format: PAL/NTSC
• Resolution: 640x480 (NTSC), 352x288 / 704x576(PAL),
• Maximum Frame rate per channel: 120 fps (PAL), 120 ftp (NTSC)
• Screen set: resolution 1024×768, color quality 16 bits or 32 bits
• Compression code rate: 50kbps – 1.2Mbps
• Data format: MPEG4
• P4 1.7GHz CPU or above
• 80G HDD and 256MB RAM, or above
• VGA card with 64MB memory
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or above
• One available USB 2.0 port
• 4channel USB DVR
• USB connection cable
• Software and driver CD