color box outer, bubble bag inner
Carton size: 42.5*24*32.5cm
2 days for sample,25days below 10K
USB Audio Cassette Tape Converter to MP3 CD Player PC,cassette player with auto reverse -ezcap218B
Model EzCAP218B can convert both the old cassette tapes and phono, mono,etc to MP3,CD,etc
1.Convert the old and precious cassette tapes to MP3,CD,etc. rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go
2. Playback on iPod/MP3 player or burn to CD
3. Connect with your LP/Vinyl ,Capture the audio files into MP3 format on your computer.
4. Plug and Play USB device, no drivers reuired
5. Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
6. Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
7. Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, Headphones, or other speaker system.
8. We also called it as USB Walkman Player,(Can be used as personal cassette player)
9. With Auto reverse function
10. Compatible with WindowsXP,Vista,7,mac OS.
11.Compact and portable design.
*Rediscover those old songs with USB Cassette Player by turning your tapes into MP3’s to use on your computer, iPod or in the car!
*USB Cassette Player is a portable, handheld USB tape player that works with all kinds of tapes.
*It has an easy-to-use USB connection for converting the music on your tapes into MP3 files. You can listen to MP3’s on your computer, load them onto your portable music player, or record them onto a CD and listen in your car,
*Its portable size allows it to fit in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer music anywhere.
*It runs on battery or USB power when connected to your computer for flexible operation. This powerful yet easy-to-use program guides you through transfer your Music and even can integrate with your iTunes Music Library.
*In addition to transfer your tapes, USB Cassette Player has an audio output that enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker systems for hours of enjoyment!
USB Cassette Player
2*AA Battery or USB-powered operation
Dimension / Weight
112 (L)×80(W)×31(H)mm / 147g
• P4 1.7GHz CPU or above • 256MB RAM • VGA card with 32MB memory • One available USB 2.0 port • Microsoft windows XP/Vista/Seven/WIN8/MAC OS