- Brand Name: ezcap
- Model Number: ezcap218-2
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- color: black&silver
- Recording Format: Wave, MP3
- Power Supply: USB Bus
- Consumed Power: ≤ 1.5W
- Editing Software: Audacity
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Colorbox packing, 40units per carton ,carton size:42.5*24*32.5|
|Delivery Detail:||Below 1000unts within 15days|
- Rediscover your old cassette tapes on the go
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/MP3 plater or burn to CD
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Plug and Play USB device, no drivers reuired
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation
- Comes with Tape Converter software to guide you through transfer
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, Headphones, or other speaker system.
- One available USB2.0 port, Pentium4 CPU or above.
- 512MB RAM or above, 1GB free HDD space
- CD-ROM for installation
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Seven
You can run the USB Cassette Player via batteries or your PC’s USB power.
To insert the batteries, slide back switch to open the USB Cassette Player. Open the battery comparment and insert 2*AA battery, and makesure the battery is correctly alihned, then replace the battery compartment.
Or connect the USB output connector of device to PC’s USB Bus.
Insert the Software CD into the CD drive, and read it. Please double click the “Audacity.exe” file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software. Once the software is installed, and connect the USB Cassette Player to your computer with USB cable to transfer your audio.